Monday, September 1, 2014

I'm back !


It's good to be back .
It's been a very nice summer & 
I've been doing a little
 bit of everything. 

I've been very busy 
running my shop
 6 days a week and still 
managed to get in some 
creativity along the way.

I was also lucky enough to take a 
couple of great little day trips
to the beach. 


I've been working on these little
art dolls. 
I was totally inspired by another artist 
that I've met on Facebook  in an art group
called 
" The Enchanted Imaginarium "

I call my dolls 
" Enchanted Garden Folks ".
I'm hoping to get some 
time to make a few more soon.



 I've also had fun making 
tons of the little 
art tags.
I sell quite a bit of them in my 
little Main Street shop .
Some of them I really have a hard
time parting with but 
off they go .


These tiny wooden match boxes
are also a cute quick 
project that I've done 
recently.


I've filled a bowl with them &
sell them next to my candle display
in my shop.




These are just really a few of
the things that I've created this 
summer.
I will be posting more soon ,
I promise .

1 comment:

susan said...

Just checking out your blog, Susie doozie, and wow! I love your new little art dolls! So creative!

Love, the other Susie Doozie