Mint Chocolate Chip & Other Joys

Sunday, January 6, 2013

My Children

My boy ....
my baby Java
will be 10 yrs.
old in April.
I cannot believe
how time flies. 

It seems like just
a few years ago we
went to pick out our
new baby and 
companion for his

This is Minnie.
She was 5 when I
adopted her & 
now my sweet old girl is 
over 15 years old.

She was black when I 
got her & has slowly
turned gray and has
a little white face. 

Her beautiful smile has
changed due to losing
most of her teeth.

She's my best girlfriend
in the whole world & of
course every day I
tell her and remind her.

I tell her she's my pretty
little princess and I 
try to do all that I can
for her. 
She's starting to need 
a lot of help these days
with so many little things.

As you can see my 
2 children each got fluffy
new beds for Christmas
and also sock monkey
They've got it pretty good,
they are family.


susan said...

Sue, your photos of Java and sweet little Minnie made me smile. It looks like they had a very happy Christmas.

Love, Susan xo

Counting Your Blessings said...

Aww... they are so sweet. We have a shih tzu and a maltese. They got a new blanket for Christmas. They have practically lived on it!

Blessings... Polly
p.s. Thanks so much for joining the Lovely Blogs collection.