Saturday, June 13, 2009

Tree Frog ??

This is who we saw last night while
sitting around a campfire at the
neighbor's house .
You know those frogs that make
that really loud noise & you keep
looking high and low to find them &
just never do .........well this is one
of those little guys.
My husband was persistant & kept
following the noise with flashlight &
camera in hand. I went over when he
said he found him & finally had a
look. This little guy was just sitting on
a leaf and was not a bit afraid of us.
Finally out came that loud chirping
noise and out came the bubble
beneath his chin. Do frogs have
chins? Anyways.......this is the great
shot my husband took & now
every time I hear one of these guys
I will think of this picture !

2 comments:

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

eeek! not a fan of frogs!! lol i was coming by to thank you for the little red rose buds you sent me and the ADORABLY sweet card too:) you are a doll!! i will show them off next week:)

hugs ♥
noelle

Glenda/MidSouth said...

The loudest frogs I have heard was while in Panama many years ago. Don't know what kind they were, but they were LOUD.
Glenda