Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sick In Bed

It's no fun to be sick in bed.
She's 7 years old and loves her
dolls and elephant collection
but she's just feeling too
poorly to play with them.
Maybe Mom will come upstairs &
rock with me for awhile
in the rocking chair.
Maybe she'll read to me or
sing to me softly.
Maybe she'll just scoot into
my bed next to me til I
fall asleep. That would make
me feel better.

Mom's exhausted after running

up & down the stairs all day

to take care of her daughter.

She's going to unwind with a

glass of wine , a few

chocolates & then check out

her new magazine . Afterwards

she'll go upstairs & sing her

sweetie to sleep.

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

BittersweetPunkin said...

Well..I don't blame Mom one bit for having a sit down...she does look very tired. Perhaps they can talk to the "housing authority" and get an elevator put in to make it easier on Mom....

Deborah@ The Painted Nest said...

This is so sweet!I love all things miniture!!!!BEAUTIFUL!!!Blessings, Deborah

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Love it all! Love all your little detail.
Glenda

^..^Corgidogmama said...

What a clever post!
Wine, chocolate, magazine...yah, that should help!

Donna said...

Your dollhouse photos do the same thing for me as an incredibly illustrated children's book. That feeling of entering a secret, wonderful world, one where you become part of the surroundings. I absolutely loved this post! Magical!... Donna @ An Enchanted Cottage (and yes, I'll bet you are anxious for spring, and for froggy's return!!)

Edie Marie's Attic said...

How adorable Sue! That is such a sweet dollhouse tale! You should do that more often, I LOVE it.

Have a grand weekend!
Hugs, Sherry