Sunday, September 21, 2008

Shopping Trip To Goodwill

You never know what you'll find at The Goodwill Store !
This time I bought a bunch of old albums that will end up
in my shop . I found "Tiny Tim" , "The sound of Music" in
two different editions , an old " assorted artists " Christmas album ,
The Carpenters ,
and an old Polish Polka album . Oh .... and I almost forgot !
I found a "Tony Orlando & Dawn" album ........ I don't know about you ,
but I thought he was really cute back then and used to watch their
variety show every week . I also came home with some glassware , pottery ,
Christmas decorations , & some forks . Forks ??? ....... Yes, forks ..... because
I guess I like to throw them away ! I don't ever remember doing this but
my husband says it's definitely not him . So it must be me ...... I throw
away forks !! And why don't I buy brand new ones ?? I did !! .......
Then I threw them away !
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Nostalgia Fairy said...

Nice haul there and I'm with you on the cutlery except mine is teaspoons - where oh where do they go to?