Saturday, September 20, 2008

My Loaves Look Better !

So , this loaf looks so much better than when I first got my
$5.00 bread maker at a tag sale . We always have a loaf in
the house now . It takes me about 15 min. to throw all the
ingredients together . My husband eats this every morning
with peanut butter on it ..... I prefer real butter . This loaf is
made with whole wheat flour , oatmeal, honey , cinnamon ,
sunflower hearts , pumpkin seeds, raisins , poppy seeds ,
flaxseeds , and I sprinkle crushed raw slivered almonds on
the top before it hits the "baking" cycle . This is the way you
should start the day . Nice & organic and full of fiber !
Yum Yum !!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

preppy little dress AKA "PLD" said...

look great, thanks 4 sharing!

The Nostalgia Fairy said...

That looks lush - I keep pondering on whether to get a bread machine or not, judging by this pic I really do need to get myself one!!!!!

Joanne Kennedy said...

Oh yum! I wish you were my neighbor. I would pay you to bake fresh bread for me.

Hugs,
Joanne