Sunday, May 17, 2015

I'm Missing You !


Happy Spring / Summer !

I haven't been here in ages & I miss
my blog ! I've had this blog for years and 
have gotten to know so many people 
through blogging but I've been very
neglectful. 
I'm sorry ................


It's so easy to get caught up in other
social media sites , groups that I've joined there, 
running my shop 6 days a week ,
and trying to take care of my home .
There's just not enough time & 
certainly not enough energy.

I need a magic wand !


Like everyone right now I'm trying to get some
spring cleaning done and get the gardens going 
for the season . 
Slowly but surely , one task at a time,
things are getting done. 


So now that I've made my apologies & 
said a quick HI here to all of you ,
I need to go and check out all
of your blogs. 

I've got some catching up to do !

No comments: