Sunday, February 5, 2012

My Little Handmade Critters - Adopt One !

These are my little
"G.Love Critters"
that I've been working
on and they are now
for sale in my shop!

These unique and colorful little critters are made with gloves and lots of love.

Each one has it's own special embellishments , personality , & name too.

They stand about 12" high.

If you are interested in one of these for yourself or for a gift you can email me at suzeeeb@homail.com.

please indicate G.Love Critters in the subject line. Also give me a description of which critter you are interested in.

Each doll is $20.00

& $4.00 Shipping.

Not recommended for

children under 3 years old.

3 comments:

susan said...

I love these cute little guys, Sue! I'm so happy to see that you're introducing them to everyone!

Love, Sue xo

fengling lin said...

Many Louis Vuitton handbags usually are trim from just one bit of moist cloth, together with you are going to detect at these pouches that your make on one hand will undoubtedly be upside-down Do never be worried! It is should be that way, given that, in the event the set gadgets beneath bottom of the bag, this flips picture Mulberry Handbags Outlet. There are numerous omissions, including the Artsy and then the Neverfull which happen to have toned underside reduce from an additional component of leather Chaussures Nike Homme.

Nearly all monogrammed sacks happen to be notoriously with the actual fabulous jewelry LV locket Chaussures Nike Pas Cher. Most have your Louis Vuitton France stamped on the one hand, although there are other folks which may have about the LV emblem Miu Miu Handbags Outlet! I've met several wives anxiety if they obtain designer duplicate handbags that dont offer the Louis Vuitton Paris, europe , carved, but yet clearly this is not on every locket, to wont be regarding every single synthetic version Chaussures Nike. Burberry Handbags Outlet

lisan grey said...

I visit your post. You shared such nice handmade critters. Its very attractive as well as cost effective. I like this post so much.

buy office 2010

" Flower Power "

I 'm having so much creating these bags ! I really love mixing the colors and layering them up .  It's become a new addicti...