Thursday, October 20, 2011

Bloggerette Sorority Secret Halloween Swap

Look at this adorable
Halloween treat bag
I recieved as part of
my secret
Halloween swap from
DeeDee at
I just love it !
A special handmade card &
some treats were sent
along with it.
I love the little treat jar.
A very cute bandana & slippers too.
I love the hand made halloween tags &
sweet little butterfly book.
She also sent plenty of
goodies for me to craft with.
Such a cute Halloween
assortment !
You spoiled me DeeDee !
Happy Halloween !
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

susan said...

You lucky girl! I'll bet this fun surprise was just what you needed to help you finally get over that flu/cold you had!
Have a happy day, Sue!

xo sue

Unknown said...

What a nice gift! I love the little slippers and the card. Enjoy your surprise! Hugs! Loretta
Thanks for stopping by and following!

Dreaming of Vintage said...

What a wonderful bag and you also received some awesome goodies!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

FUN and nice bag loaded with great goodies.
This was a swap that I really liked.
deb

debi said...

Oh what wonderful goodies Sue! I love the cute bag and wow! what a great stash of fun stuff! Love the slippers!

Thanks for joining the swap!
Hugs, Debi

DeeDee said...

I am so glad it all arrived safely and that you liked it... I had tons of fun designing and making this for you... the brown deal. is actually one of the new tee shirt neck wraps they are doing now... attach any brooch to dress it up a bit.... Happy Fall Sue... :D

Dreaming of Vintage said...

What a sweet and wonderful bag!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely bag, DeeDee made for you! And all those fabulous treats, too! :) Hope you are enjoying them this Halloween season.