Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My Shop's New Location !

So, this is a look into my new little shop .
I really love being here now that
all of the major moving and fixing is
done.
I'm now that "cute little shop on
the side of the road" that I've
always wanted to be.
When the weather warms up I'll be
sprucing up the outside
with flowers and what-nots so
it will look more homey and
inviting. I'm also hoping to get
my little garage unpacked and
fixed up so that I can open the door
in the warm weather and people can
shop in there too. ! Stay tuned .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new shop. It looks lovely and you have set it up so nicely. Best of luck and I hope you have lots of sales.

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty said...

Oh how I wish I Lived near you! I would be in your shop everyday. It looks fabulous!
Mercedes