Monday, November 15, 2010

Yummy Cookies For Cheap And Quick Too !

For those who love yummy ,

hot and delicious cookies from

the oven quick ..... try these !

Take any box of cake mix,

any flavor, add 2 eggs &

1/4 cup of oil.

It will be a stiff cookie batter.

Then add chocolate chips

or nuts or what ever you'd like.

Leave them plain if you want.

bake them at 350 til they look

done.

I made devil's food & spice
cookies and put chocolate
chips in both !
I'm thinking that this full cookie
jar along with the other
6 or 8 that my husband and I ate cost $3.00 !
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I've been a naughty gnome mother (actually I have not been feeling well but I'm still naughty for not getting over to visit) and I'm late coming to visit...very late. Please forgive.

So you own a store? Somehow I never got that. I would love to talk to you about that. I intend to open one in 2011 and I could use some good advice for sure if you are willing.

I spotted the Dawn doll and all those elves and even a gnome...oh, so cute and such variety! The pixies living in your plants...I believe, I believe!

Tee hee...I love cookies too...can't seem to get enough of them!

Back to you again...much sooner!

Jacqueline from Once Upon a Fairyland

2 Dogs said...

Very clever recipe. I like that. Thanks for sharing! Hugs

Anonymous said...

Yummy, I am going to try this. Thanks!