Saturday, July 10, 2010

" Hi , My Name Is BabyFroggie "

Hi.... My name is "BabyFroggie"....yup....

just one word. That's what the garden lady

calls me. I've been watching you since I've

moved in and noticed that you are awfully

quiet. Maybe you just have nobody to talk to.

I would love to hang out with you. I

don't really have anyone to talk to except

for the lady. If you haven't noticed, those

two huge fish just stick together like glue

all the time and do there own thing.

I've seen them look my way quite a few

times but then they just keep swimming.

So ..... I've been doing all the talking so far ,

maybe you could tell me some-

thing about yourself. If this sounds too

pushy I understand. Maybe the reason

that you are so quiet is that you are

just shy. Anyways ........ I'll be around.

I just live down below you a bit in a little

cozy cave by the water. I'll stop by

again some time.

Take care.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Cute post! :-D
Hope your shop is doing well.