Wednesday, June 23, 2010

While We Were Sleeping.....

Click To Enlarge !
I went outside first thing in the
morning to feed my fish &
this is what I found in my garden &
attached to my deck.
I think it's the biggest &
most intricate web I've ever
seen . I think it was about 2
feet in circumference.
When the spider saw me
there taking pictures he
started running all over
the place on his web &
then kept going back to
the middle.
So many things going
on in my tranquil
garden every day.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Glenda/MidSouth said...

It is amazing the webs they weave in such a short time. I walked out in my courtyard several days ago and there was a huge, thick one that was not there the night before. Never did see the spider, but did pull the web down.

Sweet Repose said...

Click to enlarge...are you crazy...I been lucky this year, I don't have all the garden spiders I normally have, I think it's cause of all the rains. I had to get tough last year, sending many to 'the here after'...I hate spideys and they were keeping me out of the gardens...I mean, I REALLY HATE SPIDEYS!!!

Have a great summery weekend!!!