Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Quick Party Mix

I love sweet & salty party mix. I made
some last year during the holidays
for my friends but this year's
combination is different . It's a great
easy thing to throw together when
you are invited somewhere where
there will be a crowd. This huge bucket
of yummy mix I made for only $13.00.
I got all of my ingredients at CVS and
most was buy 1 get 1 and then there
were coupons.
1 - Box store brand wheat thins.
2 - Bags store brand peanutbutter
filled pretzel pillows.
1 - Large bag M & Ms.
1 - Bag of Goldfish crackers.
1- Bag of Cheese Combos.
1 - Bag Pizza Cheese Combos.
1 - Bag Knotted pretzels.
2 - Small bags of chocolate
covered peanuts.
I mixed it all together & hid it
until we go to our party
tomorrow otherwise Hubby
will be eating it.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Yum! Looks so good! My problem - I get started on something like that and don't know when to stop.
Happy New Year to you and your family.
Glenda

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

yummo!! i love snack mixes!! esp. ones with candy:)

happy new year sweetie!

noelle ♥

Monica said...

Mmmm! I never heard of such mixes, but definitely I will give it a try! The only problem is: CALORIES :(((
Thanks for sharing!
Monicax.

Stacey said...

Mmmm. I usually make regular chex mix at Christmas but never did this year. That's ok..it's not like we missed out on calories.