Sunday, March 22, 2009

I Love My Easter Swap Goodies !

Joy from ~
was my swap partner for the
Easter swap
hosted by Noelle from
Lil' Bits And Pieces Of Me .
She sent me such a beautiful
assortment of things starting with
her handmade card , tag, and
decorated round box.
I love all of them. She also
sent me two Asiatic lily bulbs.
Those will be added to my garden
as soon as it's warm enough.

She sent me this yummy

Lindt Gold Bunny !

The chocolate bunny wouldn't fit

in my covered dish so hubby said

that I should bite the ears off &

I did. He's fitting better & better

every day now !

I just love these handmade

Easter magnets and little

miniature food charms.

She also included this bunny, pretty eggs , &
little sugared chick.
I even found a special spot
for this pretty crystal on
a ribbon that she gave me.

And of course I just love the card she made

me . This is the decorated envelope

above and below is my Easter card.

I have most of the items she

gave me displayed on my hutch.

Thank You Joy !

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

said...

You're welcome Sue! It was a pleasure to be partnered with you.

Monica said...

So lovely, Sue! I have just received one of my Easter Swap baskets too...
Yesterday I treated myself with the very same chocolate bunny you have:)
Cheers, Monica.

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

very cute things! joy is talented too:) glad you loved it all:)

noelle ♥

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty said...

Oh! What a lot of pretty things, the coloured aggs and the sugared chick are so sweet. You'll be having a pretty Easter too!
Mercedes