Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Around My Yard

This is a half eaten pumpkin that I threw in the woods
when I was changing over to my winter decorations. The
squirrels found everything and have been feasting . The other morning I saw a squirrel trying to carry this piece up a tree & the poor guy kept dropping it . I felt bad for
him but there wasn't much I could do to help.
I spotted this cardinal the other morning & thought
how brilliant the color looked against the bare
tree branches.

Some antique pieces & pretty red berries

decorate the front area of my house.

My shed window with it's lace curtain,

green glass, and red berries . I like keeping

my decorations simple in and outside

of my old house which was built in 1891.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

Hi,

I was worried I wouldn't hear from you. I have been working on your cracker as well. Please email me with your address and I'll send you mine!

Thanks and Happy Turkey Day!

~Noelle
way2tiredmom78@hotmail.com

Back Through Time said...

Happy Thanksgiving!! Have a great day
Michelle

Melissa Valeriote said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Lovely photography my dear.

Donna said...

Sue, your decorations are elegant in their simplicity... I absolutely love it! You should sell that last photo of the berries in front of the lace window as Christmas cards - it is the most beautiful photograph! See, now that's the look I should be going for. Instead I have hugs plastic bins with tons of decorations in the basement. My husband would love it if I adopted your simplicity. It's a goal of mine in my house in general - but I have such a hard time with Christmas minimalism!!... Donna @ An Enchanted Cottage