Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My Wonderful Vacation !

I'm back & I had the best vacation in Ogunquit , Maine!
We stayed at the "Above The Tide Inn " which is a family
owned and run Inn . It was friendly, relaxing , perfect , &
now our new favorite place to stay .

My husband got up very early in the morning to get a shot of this beautiful sunrise .

These flowers were on our deck which overlooked the river
where the tide comes in from the ocean .

We could watch the people on the beach from our deck .The ocean goes right around this small pennisula of beach.

This was our bright and cheery room ! We could lay on the bed if we wanted and watch the people on the beach ! We woke up each morning to the sounds of seagulls screaching . We had our coffee & breakfast out on the deck .

Click on the picture above & you'll be in my room !

We had our own reserved table right outside of our room.
Each morning we were served fresh hot coffee , orange juice , &
homemade muffins or banana bread .
This is what the outside of our Inn looked like.
A sailboat going by while we were having dinner at Perkins Cove.
Trolleys will bring you everywhere in Ogunquit & Perkins Cove.
This is what the sunset looked like at the end of our fun filled days.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Donna said...

Oh my gosh - what a gorgeous place to spend a vacation!! It looks like you had fantastic weather, too. I really LOVE the room you were in - I'm going to have to remember this place as a possible future vacation spot for sure!...Donna (www.anenchantedcottage.blogspot.com)