Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day !

Beautiful Valentine surprises from my
swap partner Melissa at .....
The first thing I saw when opening my
package were these 3 gorgeous
decorated boxes.
I love all of them !
Then I slowly opened each box with my
hubby looking over my shoulder &
trying to reach in ahead of me.
Which I would not let him do !
I pulled out treasure after treasure.

Besides the boxes she included a
sweet little scrap book and
photo album.
I love the trims , glitter & charms
for my future creating !
Oh, and the stamp & heart key chain !
Also very pretty soaps , a decorative
sign and heart cookie cutter.
Thank you so much Melissa !
&
Happy Valentine's Day To You !
~~~~~~~~~~~~
View all of the other participants
in this swap if you wish !
And Thank you To our
swap hostess Cathy at
Sheila - Faded But Desired TreasuresMelissa - Piney RoseJanet - Janets Creative PillowsDebbi - The Wicker PatioDeborah - Debs Vintage SoulTrisha - The Brantingham Family Vera - Olivia PaigesGail - The Sassy BeachRhea - Sweet n Shabby RosesSandy - HobbnobbersSarah - My So Called Junky LifeEleanor - A Bit of Pink HeavenJenny - Fated FolliesLinda - Country PickinsJoyce - Scrap for JoyJulie Ann - Kitchen Floor CreationsStephanie - Rose Petals and RustCarol - SongberriesTerri - The Glittered NestLisa - Lisas Craft BoutiqueChastity - One Womens HavenCindy - Angel Heart DesignsTracey - Magical KardzMary - Vintage PatinaJacalyn - RME Bath ProductsMary Jo - Creative Vintage CottageLisa - PupylovLori - Ruffles Ribbons and RosesValarie - Glittery Daze and NightsKaren - Secondhand RoseJayme - Flaming Biscuits On The FarmElyse - Tinkered TreasuresLisa - Pale Pink and RosesShannon - Shabby Shans CottageVivian - Vivs WhimsyKathy - Lil Bit Old Lil Bit NewStephanie - Crowns and PearlsNancy - Coeur d'Alene GiftsKaren - My Desert CottageTammy - One Frustrated MommaRamona - Samuels Family FrenzyCathy - Treasured HeirloomsPam - Treasures-N-TexturesSherry - Sherrys Rose CottageLaurie - Mermaid Treasures ArtSue - SuzeeezAndrea - Vintage Bella StudioHannah - Ashmore FamilyMeg - Vintage Garden HomeNancy - Its Raining PearlsJosette - My Grammas SoulAngela - Henny Penny and ChickiesMelissa - Abigails Pocatello Cassandra - My Artful AdventuresRenee - Vintage RecreationsLorena - Rose Chic FriendsAmy - Paper Trails LeaverStevie - My Art CanvasJennifer - Jennifers Petal PalaceShirl - Shirls Rose CottageLulu - Coastal Sisters NewsJill - Jill SibbaldCrystal - The Hummingbird CottageHayley - Nesting NotionsNicole - Gibbys GirlBryanna -The Canarys Cupcake
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Edie Marie's Attic said...

What great treasures - love the boxes!

Blessings on your new shop!!

Happy Valentines Day! hugs, Sherry

Cathy said...

Happy Valentine's Day Suzeeez!

What a lovely lot of goodies you received from your swap partner. I'm so glad you participated and helped make my first swap so successful.

Have a wonderful day with your DH.

xo Cathy

Lisa said...

What a great group of goodies!! I have so loved visiting and seeing all the fun stuff the others got!
Hugs, Lisa

Vera said...

What lovely things you received. This was such a great swap!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Vera
Olivia Paige

Jayme said...

Those boxes are beautiful - lucky girl! That is a fabulous stamp, too. Happy Valentine's Day!

Lori said...

How adorable! Love the images your partner used! Lori

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

you got lots of pretties!!!

Shabby Shan said...

Your boxes are so pretty...and filled with wonderful goodies! Thank you for sharing!

Shannon
Shabby Shan's Cottage

stephanie said...

Such pretty goodies...It was a fun swap, wasn't it...